Friday 10 April 2015

New In: Spring Accessories

Bracelet/Vintage, Ring/Galisfly.com, Necklace/Brandy Melville

Soooo in love with rosegold right now. I know the 70's hippietren is huge right now but don't think I'll ever be that cool, boho girl who stacks a million vintage bracelets on her arms. But these sleek, minimalistic pieces on the other hand are just what I needed to complement my spring wardrobe! Quick question: I've been planning some DIYs lately, anyone interested to see them on the blog?

Olen niiiin rakastunut ruusukultaan tällä hetkellä. Pidän hirveästi tämänhetkisestä 70-luvun hippitrendistä mutta en usko että minusta koskaan tulisi sitä coolia, boheemia tyttöä jolla on miljoona eri vintage-korua ranteissaan. Sen sijaan nämä uudet, minimalistiset korut ovat puolestaan juuri mitä tarvitsin komppaamaan keväisiä vaatteitani!


3 comments: