Wednesday 3 October 2012

My Beloved Daily Four

Left to right: Vagabond, Monki, Skopunkten, Vagabond
 
I'm packing for Stockholm, going to move there for a little while.. It is so hard to pack when you don't know how and if the weather is suddenly going to change! Besides, I wake up every morning feeling like dressing with a different style...how am I supposed to pack??
I started with basics, and SHOES. Theese are my four absolut favourite everyday shoes. I got a package waiting for me in Stockholm with two pair of heels from Nelly.com, so I made the hard decision to leave both my Jeffrey Campbells at home. Sigh!
I will be needing a lot of big warm knits which are going to occupy a lot of space in my bag, so for the bottoms I had to keep things quite simple: one pair of dark jeans, one pair of highwaisted black jeans, my burgundy ones, and some skirts and shorts that can be tucked in somewhere where there's space.

I'm bringing a lot of beanies, hats, caps and accessories to bring variety to my wardrobe, 3 coats and a blazer,  and so on, I'll show you everything later on when I've unpacked tomorrow! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment