Sunday 13 January 2013

Double Trouble.

I stumbled upon this electric blue turtleneck yesterday at the Mango sales! A few years back I would never even had imagined that I would one day wear a slouchy knit blue turtleneck... funny how style changes! Even though I've always liked being able to look feminine one day, grungy the other, and so on, I guess I'm slowly but surely taking my style in only one direction.. Am I getting old??


I also got this ring from Weekday for a insignificant 15kr! (about 2€..) 

6 comments:

  1. Looks great with the red lipstick!

    http://nathaliexn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great. Its the same with me. I could never imagine myself wearing a turtleneck and now I crave one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! If you're afraid you'll get bored with it and donät want to spend too much this one was only 10€ at mango ;)

      Delete
  3. Mulla oli sama kuvateksti pari päivää sit, scary :D ihana tukka <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaa oliko?? :D mulla on pyörinyt se päässä annan polttareista asti, meidän yhdessä instagram kuvassa lukee kans niin :D see you soooooon <3

      Delete