Friday 4 January 2013

Melting Tights.

by URB Clothing

I present to you: The Melting Tights. (=Latex and babypowder. ) Sounds a bit discusting, but looks kind of cool! Reminds me of school artprojects or when I was 12 and did a candle-making course and dipped my whole arm in the wax instead of the thread-candle...

Is this the new "next big thing"? My only worry is the durability of these tights. I can't even manage to keep normal tights from breaking, so I don't dare to even imagine finding these on my floor in the morning after having been ripped off after a late night out...

See more here.

6 comments:

  1. noi on crazy coolit! mitenhän noi sais tehtyä ite..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Latexia saa kyllä ostettua netistä ainakin! Ystävä apuun vaan :)

      Delete
  2. no en tiedä :---D tulee vaan mieleen että joku reikä siellä alapäässä vuotaa kunnolla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaa :D mä luulen kyllä että silmä tottuu kaikenlaiseen outoon ajan myötä ;)

      Delete
  3. hello! I'm really fascinated by these melting/dripping paint design of tights! can u please teach me how to do this?
    Ive already bought a paint, but it's textile. do I really need to use latex? and how about baby powder? do i really need to use it? thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!
      I haven't yet tired to made them myself, but I found you a nice tutorial:

      http://judiyth.blogspot.jp/2013/01/melting-tights-diy.html

      good luck! :)

      Delete