Monday 7 January 2013

Icy Rainbow.




Coat/H&M Trend, Platforms/Monki, Flower Shirt/Bikbok, Bag/H&M




Today's! Who said flowers and pastels are not for the winter??These colours give me strength for the long await for warmer weather!
A bit girly girly I know, but hey, sometimes you need to create the sunshine and rainbows if you don't have them ;) Now I'll go for a session at the physiotherapist for my neck and then I'll catch the boat to Finland! (Sounds like I'm catching a bus haha, not a 12hour boatride...)

11 comments:

  1. Ihana asu ja tuo takki on unelma!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kiitos! :) en pysty itse vielä ymmärtämään että nappasin sen alennusmyynneistä<3

      Delete
  2. Ihan täydellinen takki! Ja muutenkin tosi kiva asu :--)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that coat. Diggin' your eclectic style, lady! Glad I found your blog!
    www.thephotogramps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!:) i'll take a look At yours too!

      Delete
  4. i love your coat and shirt :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. aivan ihana asu!

    ReplyDelete
  6. upeita asukuvia koko blogi täynnä + 1 lukija ;)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos, ihana kuulla että tykkäät! :)

      Delete
  7. You're so beautiful

    Http://Fashioneiric.Blogspot.Com

    Coline !

    ReplyDelete