Monday 22 April 2013

Toothpaste.




Toothpaste shades today! Mint and white looks so summery and fresh it can't go wrong :)

I have a big announcement to make: I have officially found my DREAM house!!! Too bad there's already a cool couple living there, I'll have to construct my own in Finland close to the woods or something! This house is soooo inspirational, all the walls are of glass, and it has small stairs and different levels everywhere! And to top up the Feng Shui: a lot of green plants! I can only imagine how calm and relaxing the atmosphere in that house is. I'd wake up with the biggest smile on my face every morning if I could live there!

Hammastahnan sävyjä tänään! Minttu ja valkoinen näyttää niin ihanan kesäiseltä ja raikkaalta.

Supertärkeä ilmoitus: Olen löytänyt virallisen UNELMATALONI!!! Siellä asuu harmi kyllä jo todella cool pariskunta, eli pitää vaan kopioida idea ja rakentaa samanlainen talo jonnekkin Suomeen metsien keskelle ;) Maailman inspiroivin ja kaunein talo, seinät ovat kokonaan lasista ja pieniä portaita ja eri välikköjä/korotettuja osia löytyy joka puolelta! Ja jotta Feng Shui olis täys kymppi: Paaaaljon vihreitä kasveja! Voin vain kuvitella miten ihanan rauhallinen tunnelma tuossa talossa on. Heräisin hymyillen joka aamu jos saisin asua tuolla!


9 comments:

  1. awesome house!!!wonderful!!

    I love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! :) and I know, it's so amazing!! Need that house *.*

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the comment on my blog!
      I replied to you, but It's gone because I have changed the profile settings.Sorry(;_;)
      and I forgot to ask you one!
      Where did you get white sneaker?

      Delete
  2. Apua mikä talo, upea! Ja mielettömän kiva asu myös..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Niin ON! Mulla on nykyään pakkomielle kävellä sen ohi ihan joka päivä :D

      Delete
  3. vitsi miten söpö talo! ja toi auto, aivan mahtava :D

    ReplyDelete